Alcoholic Depends on Husband

Thank you

It sounds like you need to get a plan for moving out, and you would be well served by looking into treatment facilities that can help you get on your feet while you work towards the divorce. You could even start filing for things such as spousal support while you are in the treatment facility so that you can get assistance when you get out. You should have a consultation with an attorney in your area to discuss your options so you can move forward.