Alienation - Next Step


Mt STBX filed an alienation of affection and criminal conversation against my girlfriend. We cannot afford an attorney. We did have an attorney write the answer though. We filed a motion to dismiss and gave affirmative defenses in the answer. It has been over 2 months. What is the next step? Since there was no response, can we get the motion to dismiss granted? My assumption is that the case was filed to get the upper hand in my ED which will go on for 6 to 8 more months according to my attorney. What should be our next step?



You need to set the motion for hearing by contacting the clerk.