Alienation of affection law/separation

My Husband has been cheating on me, he knows i know who What when & where. He 's denying everything. If I get a separation from him unassisted by an attorney can I still go after legally the person who caused the breakup of our marraige? I know I will need an attorney to go after her.What ever info. you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. We own our own home but he has all our assets ie going into an account under his name only. Will I be doing myself an injustice not getting an attorney? Thank you.

I strongly suggest you hire an attorney to help you with both the issues surrounding the separation and a claim against the paramour.

There are many articles and videos on this site that will give you an introduction to how the law governs property distribution, support, and even the third party claims.