Alienation of Affection


Could u give me the name of any lawyers that work on a percentage basis for Alienation of Affection or how I can find one.


From what I understand very few lawyers will accept AoA cases based on percentage of winnings because the winnings can vary wildly. Most ‘regular folk’ do not have enough assets to make these suits worth while. You’d have to be suing a millionaire.


You will have to call around and ask. An attorney would want to discuss the facts before entering into that agreement.