Alimony - Child Tuition

We have been separated for over 2 years, I moved out with my children due to misuse of family funds and alcoholism. I make more than he does - twice as much - we were together for 12 years. He is currently living on his own and provides money towards our child’s tuition. Will I have to pay alimony if I file to finalize our divorce?

If he files a complaint for alimony, then you may have to pay alimony. If the divorce is entered without a claim for alimony pending, he will have waived his right to alimony.