I have an order for alimony and child support in NC. Can I do something to obtain funds from a bank account with the court order, without an attorney? I know NY has a ‘restraining notice’ process where a person can take funds from someone’s bank account with a court order, does NC have something like that?

You cannot obtain funds from a bank account. If you are not receiving payments as ordered you must file a motion for contempt and the court will enforce the order.