My husband of 5 yrs has told me he wants to be free. I love him very much and I dont want to seperate. He has took up with a girl at work(which I cant prove) but he has told me. We have split everything down the middle. I dont know if I can live on just what I make. He makes twice as much as I do. He is also paying another ex so give me some kind of advise please and the name of a good lawyer in Davidson County. I dont have any money so make it someone who doesnt charge a consultation fee. Thanks ncredhead55[:(]