And im back


wow its hard to keep up with everything these days… nice new layout by the way.
my question…
If I filed for a motion of custody and my wife submits her answer and counterclaim which includes not only custody but child support, alimony, and e/d, who is the “moving party” for e/d? I am being told that I am responsible for e/d as I am the “moving party” but I have never filed for it. It seems that I would be the “responding party.” Is this correct or am I misunderstanding something and need to fill out some paperwork?

Denny Crane


Your wife is the movant, however you must file a motion in the cause for ED as well in order that you will be entitled to a distribution of the marital estate.