Annulment

Carolyn,

The best thing for you to do is talk to an attorney in Louisana. Since I am not licensed in that state, I cannot offer any legal advice on what Louisiana’s laws will allow you to do in terms of an annulment or a divorce.

I also suggest you contact the child support enforcement agency in your parish if you are not receiving child support for the child you and he have together. You may also want to seek out the services of a support agency for victims of domestic abuse in your area.

Best wishes to you and your children,

Shonnese D. Stanback
Attorney
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax
NCdivorce.com
email: sstanback@rosen.com

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I EV BEEN MARRIED THREE MONTHS ON THE 22 ND OF JULY MY HUSBAND BEATS ME I VE NEVER CALLED THE COPS BUT I TOOK PICTURES WE HAVE ONE BABY TO GETHER BUT I GOT CUSTODY BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED AND CHILD SUPPORT HE HAS THREE KIDS AND I HAVE THREE KIDS AND WE HAVE ONE TOGETHER HE LETS HIS KIDS DO WHAT THEY WANT THEY HAVE NO RULES MY KIDS DO BUT I CANT KEEP MAKING MY KIDS DO WHATS RIGT WHY HIS DO WHAT THEY WANT SO IASKED HIM TO LEAVE NOW ALL SEVEN KIDS DID LIVE HERE BUT NOW ONLY MY FOUR DO I WOULD LIKE A ANNULMENT I LIVE IN LAKE CHARLES LOUISIANA CAN I GET ONE AND IF SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO [B)]mailto: