Arrearage Child Supprt from an Estate

My Ex-spouse is in the Arrerage of over 92K with his child support payments. I recently found out that his health is failing. I currently have an support order in a different state and he resides in Hope Mills NC, with his wife. My question: Can I sue his estate for unpaid child support payments?

Yes, arrearages that the he owed as of the date of death are a debt for which a claim can be filed against the estate. If he does pass away, I would suggest you hire an attorney to pursue that claim.