Attorney Experienced with Estoppel

Dear Kelley:

Greetings. I suggest that you contact a board certified family law specialist in New Hanover County. You can obtain a reference from contacting the state bar at Let us know if you need more help locating an attorney in New Hanover County!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I am looking for an attorney who has had experience dealing with estoppel… and in this case, where a non-biological father’s rights are concerned. I am in New Hanover County, NC. If there is anyone out there who knows of an attorney, I’d appreciate any glimmer of information. Our time is running out…