Attorney's fees - enforcement

Back in May, I was awarded attorney’s fees in the amount of $8,000 stemming from a two-year custody case. My ex was ordered to pay a monthly amount beginning June, 2010. I haven’t received the June or July payment and have been told by her that I won’t receive any of it.

I live in NC and NC put the order in place.
The defendant lives in WI and has been served with the order.

Do I file a Show Cause in NC or WI, assuming that’s the proper form to file?

NC is the proper place to file your motion.