Baby on the way

I’m having issues with my ex , and I’m having a kid with her the thing is I’m a minor , and things havnt been going well at all , I want to know more info on what can I do too se my kid and he’s not born yet but soon to be and she’s not allowing me to see it born so yeah , need advice or info on this type of situation

There isn’t anything you can do until the baby is born. Once the baby is born, then you can file a custody action against the mother. Since you are a minor (under 18 years of age), then you will need a parent or legal guardian to act on your behalf in the lawsuit and he/she will need to be a named party.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.