Back child support REARS

can a child support hearing for back child support (arears) be dismissed by the plaintiff, and can the plaintiff also dimiss the rears, by filing a court motion? and where would she get that form?

You may dismiss a motion for arrearages if the motion has not yet been heard and ruled on. You may file a voluntary dismissal of that specific claim. This form can be found by using the form search function on the AOC website:[/quote]