Binding agreement to split household items before ED

I wanted to know if you can have a binding agreement to split household belongings before other asset claims are settled. In our case ED will be disputed and will take a extended time to settle. Both parties would like to split items that are kept at the house before ED is settled. I’m only willing to do it if the claim to the items is completely settled and spouse does not ability to come back and say I received a more value from household items and effect ED of other assets. For example I don’t want to party B to come back at ED and say party A received $7000 in household items and party B received $3000 in household items and request a greater share of other assets. What type of forms are needed for this, or is this just a basic contract?