Can I Appeal Support Reduction?


This is the fifth time in 4 years my ex has taken me to court to try and reduce a 10 year old voluntary support agreement. My question is:IF by chance he does get a reduction this time can I appeal? My Childsupport caseworker is no help at all, I have caught her in so many lies I don’t trust her at all.
Thank You!


You can appeal only if there is an error of law made, meaning the judge fails to properly evaluate the case.