Car title transfer

My wife and I divorced a couple of years ago and I filed and completed the divorce myself. I have recently moved to Indiana and need to register my vehicle here. Unfortunately, both of our names are on the car title. There is no lean on the car and no mention of the car in the divorce decree. We have not spoken since the divorce and I am not even sure how I would get a hold of her or what state she even lives in. Is there any way for me to transfer the title or get an Indiana title without her because on the back of the title it would seem that I notary and that she needs to sign. If this is something I need to pay for legal action on I will. Thank you.

She needs to sign her interest in the car over to you on the back of the title before a notary. Once she does that you should be able to title and register the vehicle in Indiana.