Case dismissed


Anyone know how I can get my charge of domestic criminal trespass back in the court. I still have no idea how they were able to get it dismissed since he clearly broke in the home, he knew at the time I was gone and many weeks before thru email I told him he could not enter the home. We had been living separate for over a month at this point in time. Something strange happened in court but I have clear evedence that he broke in and I need to get the case back on the calendar. What can I do to make this happen. It is almost like no one wanted to hear anything I had to say but rather just listened to his lawyer. This is wrong and he broke the law infront of my kids. I almost feel some type of deal was made and I was not privy to any of it. Just not right and I need to get this fixed. There has to be a way to get this back in court and this time with the clear facts.


The only things you can do are either to appeal the decision, or if new information has come in, you can file a Rule 59/60 motion to have the court reconsider based on new evidence.

You should definitely retain legal counsel to properly file motions and present arguments and evidence. Good luck!