Case Qualify for Increase

Two years ago my ex had child support decreased because of job loss. CS has been the decreased amount for 2 years. Now the ex has sued old employer for wrongful termination and recovered lost wages in the form of a court judgment. Let’s just say the judement is in the amount of “a 6 digit dollar amount”. My question is, is this judgement award considered income for calculating child support and qualify the case for a cs increase?

The money would be classified as income, and since it would be non-recurring, you could be awarded a pro-rated amount or percentage of the same for child support.