CC and AA for NC residents in another state


Can CC and AA cases be brought against NC residents by NC residents if the offense only happened out of state?

For example… If my spouse’s paramour (who also lives in NC) and my NC spouse only met at a resort in a non CC/AA state, do I have any CC/AA recourse?


Yes, you can file this claim. There is no requirement that the physical affair actually occur within the state. The state has jurisdiction over your husband’s paramour.