Child Support After Age 18

My son turns 18 this September. Can the child support and back child support for my son be distributed directly to him since he is considered an adult? I have heard that this is done with an E-card. My ex-wife has had a boob job, bought a hot tub and swimming pool while my son continually asked me for money so he can get back and forth to work. I would like the money to go directly to him for gas, food, and school.

No, the child support is paid to the person who is caring for the child. Being the caretaker includes providing clothing, food, shelter, etc. It should terminate when he turns 18 or graduates from high school, whichever is later.