Child Support Modification

My husband has requested a modification of his child support because his is now unemployed and not receiving umemployment. Many documents have been subpoenaed by his ex-wife’s attorney. What can I do to protect my personal information (salary, social security number and our children’s social security numbers) from being disclosed to his ex-wife and her attorney? As his current wife, can my salary be used to determine his child support payment?

You shouldn’t have to turn over any of your, or your children’s, personal information. Your income doesn’t factor in to his child support payment.