Child Support Modification

My husband’s ex-wife allowed his 17 year old daughter to quit school last fall and she will now be 18 next month. We are working on filing our child support modification but we are worried it won’t end because his daughter talks about going back to a community college to get her high school diploma after she turns 18. The program is an Adult Education High School and you must be 18 to enter. To me that means that she is an Adult and the rule about paying until she is 20 because she is still in school seems to talk about traditional high schools. But we are unsure, any advice would be great!