Child Support Modified- what box to check?


Erin- on the child support modification form it reads:

Since the current Order for Child Support was entered, circumstances have changed as follows:
Therefore, the undersigned requests that the Order for Child Support be modified as follows:

Can you tell me if I am not working, not collecting unemployment at this time (NCESC still states it may take 8-10) and making NO money right now, which box should I check???
If I check decreased- who decides what that amount will be?
If I check suspended- will I have to pay for back child support when I get a job or unemployment?
Can I even check terminated? wouldn’t that be only if the minor child married or something like that?


You are seeking that the amount be decreased, not terminated or suspended. The court will determine the new amount of support after a hearing.