Child support


I would like to address a concern on a matter that has come to my attention yesterday. I was told on January 1st 2010, my support will be dropping from $$$ to $$$ because the NCP will be going from active duty to retirement pay. His attorney states that I will be getting this amount of a check instead of the agreed order amount of support. I would like to know if his attorney has a right to do this?


There would have to be a hearing to modify support before it will be changed.