Childs mother not reporting income

The child’s mother claimed to have quit working (Stylist) as soon as she became pregnant. She reported 0 income on the worksheet; therefore, was responsible for nothing financially. We signed consent order in September. It was put in the consent order that she would report income as soon as she was employed. I just spoke with the owner of a salon that I heard she was working at, and the owner stated that she had been working at the salon since September-October. What can I do to prove she is working so that my support can be adjusted? Is this not blatant contempt of court also?

Hire a private investigator to gather evidence that she is working, and in contempt of the court order. Once you have the evidence you need you should hire an attorney, file the motion for contempt and seek attorney’s fees and costs.