Child's Travel

Our separation agreement indicates that our 17 year old daughter can choose whom she lives and stipulates the appropriate child support based on her living arrangement. Nothing else is mentioned. We all live in NC and my daughter lives with me full time. My parents live in Minnesota and I want to fly my 17 year old daughter to visit. My ex-wife seems to think that my daughter can’t go unless she consents to the travel arrangements. Would that be correct.

No, not unless the Separation Agreement requires her permission for the child to travel.