Civil must be settle before criminal why?

Dear mark:

Greetings. No, most criminal cases must be settled before the civil ones, so that the person’s testimony will not be admissible or used for impeachment in the criminal matter. Best of luck…and talk to a criminal attorney to get some help on moving the district attorney in your jurisdiction. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

spouse signed my name 3 times, it was witness and stamp by a notary. Statutory limites the NC Secretary of State to notary investigation. From Secretary of State letter “-you may contact local law.” Local law informed me untill the civil case is closed I can not file a Criminal complant on neither spouce nor the finance company. Local law also said "this is the problem with the NC devorce law"
Tell me if is true a “civil must be settle before criminal”.

Because I thinking it is not true, ok I setting in a worn out chair The local law could not touch me till the civil suit is closed -if I was to go over to the finance company and take one of their chair-or I could do the public a service take all the pens and paper.

Civil may be closed 9/23/04, found 6/16/04.loans for $60000, $70000, and $85000.