Civil summons form part 2


Okay, I apologize…I found another link on a different page for the directions. Next question is… Where is says " A Civil Action Has Been Commenced Against You!" What is the “written” answer that my spouse will give to me? Can it just be a written statement that he agrees to the divorce or is there a form for that that he needs?
He will gladly give a response to move this divorce along, but we don’t know what it’s supposed to look like or what it’s supposed to say.

Thanks again!