Claims Pending

When absolute divorce is granted with claims pending:

How is the claim filed?
Who initiates the hearing for pending issues?
How does the judge make decisions?
Does plaintiff or defendant have burden of proof?

  1. The legal document required for filing a claim is Complaint. This will need to be filed at the court house and served on the opposing party.
  2. I assume you mean that ED and/or alimony claims are pending. Either party can initiate those claims.
  3. This question is a little vague, could you be more specific?
  4. Generally, the moving party has the burden of proof. Although, without knowing what claims you are talking about I can’t offer any further detail.