I have filed an order to modify my child custody case 05-CVD-1790 in Mecklenburg County. I want to decrease the fathers visitation. This case has been set for trial date on January 22,2007. I am pregnant at this time and will deliver my baby January 5th(scheduled c-section/tubal operation). There is no way that I will be able to be present at this trial date, how can I ask for a continuence? I want to continue until Mid-April.I do not have any representation at this time.

Tifaine L Childress