Court order for addendum


What is my best option for having an addendum to the separation agreement/ child custody made into a court order with the least financial committment? Rosen Law handled the initial separation agreement earlier this year. I’ve already had to file bankruptcy due to him letting the bank foreclose on the house, and according to the agreement he is responsible for an attorney fees associated with him changing the agreement. Also, if he only has the children 40 days out of the year, can he still claim one child on his income tax? I don’t see this as being fair when I have them 325 of those days. Thanks!


You have the right to claim the children on your taxes since they live with you.

I would suggest you contact your attorney to discuss the process for having your agreement placed into a court order.