CS and Stimulus Package

I have a court order in which monthly child support was reduced. It also states that she owes me “child support recapture” that dates back to when the motion was filed which amounts to over $2000. It also states that we will share the economic stimulus refund. I am concerned that she will not pay by the due date. Can I deduct my child support payment from the money she owes me until it is reconciled? How do I have the court order enforced? If we go back to court, the legal fees will take most of it.