Custody / Parenting Agreement

I do not like my parenting agreement at all.
My wife has not adhered to it over the past months.

If I want to change the Parenting Agreement is my only option - filing a Motion to Modify ?

If you wife is not adhering to the Agreement you may file a motion to have her held in contempt, and the court will order compliance.

You cannot change the Agreement with ha motion to modify unless you can demonstrate that there has been a substantial change in circumstances which affects the best interests and welfare of the children.