Defendant getting divorce decree entered


My husband filed the divorce case. I filed an answer agreeing with everything he said and also asked for a divorce. Now husband is getting cold feet and won’t submit the final decree to get it signed. Because I also asked for the divorce, can I send in a final decree to be entered or do I have to file a whole new case to get this taken care of?

Thanks - I’d hate to have to pay filing fees since he’s alredy paid them, but I’ll file my own case if I have to.


You may proceed with setting the hearing and submitting the judgment.