My STBX has asked to depose me and my fiance for AA/CC. Can we get an extension of time? If so, what do we file.

For any question that could lead to admission of guilt, can we plead the fifth?


If the deposition as already been noticed and you received the notice more than 10 days in advance you cannot continue the same.
You may plead the fifth for any question for which the answer would require you to admit to a crime (adultery is still a crime in NC).