Divorce Lawyer Representation


My ex is currently ordered to pay child support and the money is garnished his paycheck. The lawyer that executed the child support agreement on behalf of the child support agency against currently is representing my ex in our child custody case. My ex’s first lawyer dropped him and he retained this second lawyer. After examining the paperwork from 2009, I noticed this lawyer executed the child support agreement.

Can this lawyer represent my ex since he also did the child support order back in 2009?

Yes, since the lawyer did not represent your ex, but rather worked for the state.