Could you please help me I filed for a divorce,a year ago my spouse was not served with the his papers until 3or 4 months later. he was incarsrated It will be a year on April 1,2006. I didn’t know how to proceed from there please help. Will I have to refile. Will my divorce be granted after the year automactic or what. HELP!!!