Do i really need a laywer

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you if you need an attorney without actually sitting down and reviewing the facts of your case. At a minimum I would suggest you review your proposed agreement with an attorney before you put anything in writing.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

thanks for your advice…we finally sat down as adults and hashed everything thing out as of this monday he will be leaving and i will be able to stay in nc…we worked out an agreement that fits both of us on custudy…child support and spousal support…yes i will get it in writing and notrized here is my question now after the house is sold and split evenly and we both buy our own homes yes we both agreed to sign that we cant touch the others property…do we still need to hire a lawyer to do the final asolute divorce in a year?