Does he have to live in Cleveland County

separation papers say he can’t reside with children outside of Cleveland County they live with mother does that mean he can’t move out of Cleveland County?

Not with the kids living with him.

I would need to see the separation agreement to accurately comment on the provisions contained therein, but it sounds like if he moves outside of Cleveland County with the children he will be in breach of the agreement. The only way to enforce child custody provisions in a separation agreement is to file an action for custody. The court will look at the issue of custody like a brand new case and make a ruling about where the children will reside.