Does it work

Dear brendalou:

Greetings. I am slightly confused:

  1. Who is he having twins with?

  2. When did you separate?

  3. Will what law help in any way?

  4. What help are you asking about? Specifically, what do you want the law to do for you?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband of 15 years has a set of twins on the way. No paper work has been filed. This is the second woman he has lived with without filing any legal paper work. Will this law help me in any way


Brenda L Williams