Emergency order

My wife ran off to Alabama and took my daughter with her. She is not responding to anything I send her and I have no idea how our daughter is doing. I have an emergency order granting me custody but she is in Alabama. I need to get the court order reconized in Alabama. I was wondering if you know how this can be done.