Emotional issues

Sounds like to you need to get divorced / get separated / get support. You need closure for sure.

26 Yrs is a long I ahd 17 Yrs and jsut got my divorce and to tell you what I am gald she is a loser and will never amount to anything but this is not what life is about You need to move get it over but you need to know what you want and he wants all the junk that you have gotten in the years.
My may have won the fight but she ahd lost the battle and then some just me on that its all in the court order and she will lose it when she finds out.
Hope the best for you and God Bless You
Bye for now

I’V BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 26 YEARS MINUS 2YEARS WHEN HE WALKED OUT , WE HAVE CHILDREN BUT THAT DOSEN’T BOTHER HIM AT ALL. HE SAID
THAT MY MOTHER WAS THE PROBLEM. BUT HE DOSEN’T REALIZE THAT HIS AFAIR
FORCED US TO MOVE IN TO MY MOTHERS FOR SIX YEARS. AFTER ABOUT THREE YEARS THERE MY SPOUSE STOP GIVING ME HE CHECK AND FOR THREE MORE YEARS I WOULD NEVER SEE HIS CHECKS. I RESENTLY MOVED FROM MY MOTHERS
AND NOW HE SAID THAT IT’S TO FAR FOR HIM TO DRIVE. WHEN I BRING UP DIVORCE HE SAID THAT HE’S NOT THE ONE THAT WANTS THE DIVORCE BUT YET HE WONT DO ANYTHING TO FIX OUR FAMILY. I KNOWN HE’S A LOOSER, HE ALWAYS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY.

ELIZABETH