Filing Free Trader Form


I’ve obtained the free trader form from your website (thank you). What are the steps and cost associated with filing it.


You have to have it recorded at the register of deeds in your county by taking it to the register of deeds. I believe the fees are the same statewide, and the current fee in Wake County for recording is $26 for the first page and $4 for each additional page, but you should check with the register before going as these fees are subject to change.


Thank you. I really like this forum. You all did an excellent job coming up with this.


You’re welcome. I’m glad we could be of assistance.