Finally done

I have been married 27 years, have grown children, was stay at home mom until kids went to college, finally had to go to work due to spouse loss of job, so he decided to start his social security early, spouse has been alcoholic most of married life. I hid this from family and friends until he got out of control, 2 dui’s, wrecked the car which the state took. was in a alcohol rehab x 14 mos and had to return again for 4 mos due to falling off wagon. I’m ready to be done.he is 15 yrs older than me. he thinks since he was the breadwinner for years, I should be happy to take care of him. he blew his retirement thru mishandling funds. I just want to go separate ways, I will gladly split home when I am ready to move out. I want the house, I have made it our home for 22 years, I still have my daughter living there while she is in school. I am now paying all the bills. He has sufficient income to take care of himself. He is not financially able to stay in the home with the mortgage. Please advise, I just want to do absolute divorce, but he wants to fight dirty. Only asset we have is home and we still owe more than we paid due to his terrible money managing. please advise

If your question is how to get him out of the house, you may want to consider seeking a divorce from bed and board. You should seek a consultation with an attorney to discuss whether judges will remove a party from a residence in an action for divorce from bed and board, and if not, helping you decide other ways you can proceed. If your husband wants to ‘fight dirty’ you will want to make sure you have someone in your corner protecting your rights and advocating on your behalf.