? for Ms. Fritts re: marital/seperate property

Dear sk_wilson:

Greetings. I would not advise an agreement of this nature, but yes it can be done. Things constantly change in a marriage and I can think of a couple of reason why this may not stand. If your trust level is this low, you may to revisit why you are remaining married. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
NCDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Thaks in advance Ms. Fritts for your time and effort that you put into this forum.

My question is quite simple.

My wife and I have seperate accounts on everything. Since marriage I have saved my earned resources and she has spent her earned resources. I have invested my resources and she has spent her resources.

My wife has told me several times that if we were to ever get a divorce all she would ever want was what she brought into the marriage and what she earned herself and nothing out of any of my account that I have in my name. Even though we’re married is there any legal, binding way I can have this agreement drawn up, if of course she’s still willing to do it, as to when if, in the future we seperated she wouldn’t be able to touch my account that were in my name only??

Thanks