Freedom of Information Request

I am assuming that you are referring to a business license. So, to answer your question, you’ll need to contact the Department of Revenue to find out what information they will release under the Freedom of Information Act in relation to your license.

Good luck!

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

if i decide to return to exotic dancing and my ex wants to find out can he send a FOI request and obtain answers to the licensing department to get that information on me and about my permit/license?