Frivilous lawsuits

I am being threatened with a A of A lawsuit that has no justification as there was no love or affection in the marriage. If the case is brought to court and is dismissed, can I initiate a frivolous lawsuit against the person and their lawyer? If I can not afford a lawyer, can I get a public defender to help with my case?

Procedure involving pursuing a frivolous law suit claim is outside of the scope of this forum. If you have specific questions about the alienation of affection suit, however, please feel free to post and will will answer.