Have judgement but not order


Went to court several months ago and have a judgement for back support and wage garnishment. My attorney wrote it up and passed it on for approval by estranged spouse and his attorney. How do I get the support judgement enforced if they won’t/don’t respond to the write up?


The best person to discuss this issue with is your attorney. Your attorney is most familiar with the procedural posture of your case.