How do I file suit for alienation of affection


My husband has had multiple affairs. Although there is only one that I know about that is clearly within the statute of limitations; the previous ones continued to encourage him to leave our marriage and one may have continued to go one throughout our entire marriage but I am not sure. I need to know what paperwork I need to file. Is this done prior to, along with or after my current filing for separation support where I listed his abandonments, maletreatment and affairs.


Alienation of Affection is a separate lawsuit. To learn more about the claim, see our article: Infidelity and Alienation of Affection. You need to file a complaint for this separately from your complaint for spousal support.